Thursday, August 9, 2018

I will let you advertise on my car with a bumper sticker

I will let you advertise on my car with a bumper sticker












About:

Your bumper sticker will be seen by all as I drive my 2011 Red Chevrolet Aveo around a city of over 750,000 residents. 

After receiving your sticker in the mail, I will tape your bumper sticker to the back windshield of the Aveo and leave it on for 50 miles or 5 days, whichever comes first.  I only use the car for city driving during the hours of 6 am - 10 pm.  When not in use, car will be parked in apartment complex where it also gets visibility.

The maximum size for the bumper sticker is 11.5 in by 3.75 in.  If you would like to discuss a bigger advertisement, please let me know.

If you would like your sticker to remain on my vehicle for a longer period of miles, please contact me with what you would like to do.

This is a great way to advertise your business or product.

I'm also able to return the bumper sticker to you on completion if you send a return addressed envelope.

*Please no adult themed messages or pictures.
*Car pictured above is the body style/type that your advertisement will be going on. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment