Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will take a selfie holding your sign

I will take a selfie holding your sign












About:

Are you looking to promote or advertise your business, brand, social media page, or even just your own name? Well, your wish is my command!

I will write the message of your choice on a piece of paper and hold it while taking a selfie!

I have a Cannon Powershot, as well a front facing camera on my smartphone, and can use either. I also have professional lighting and editing software, so the selfie you receive will be the best quality possible!

Keep in mind, I do not take nude/sexual photos!

Message me for more info!

Reviews


jonbjoy:Great and promtp service. All done perfect!

chloena329:Polite and helpful! I would love to do business with them again!

joshnjessi:Outstanding Experience!

chloena329:Outstanding Experience!

timmym2003:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment