Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write your message or text or name on the puppy holding frame and will send you this image

I will write your message or text or name on the puppy holding frame and will send you this image












About:

I will write your message.text or name on the frame hold by puppy and send this wonderful image to you. 

You can place this picture on your Facebook pages, blogs or website or send messages to your friends and loved ones as an e-card on any special occasion etc.

Send me message or name you want and I will work on your request. I  will send same the image above as in gig!
Please note:

1.      Maximum 22 characters (capitalized).

2.      One word shouldn't be more than 22 characters.

3.     You will receive the same image but with your own text.

Note: Please message me before ordering so you can get the best result.


Reviews


thomasgomez:Great job and fast

pixelzdezines:Thank you and good luck for your project

thomasgomez:Great job and fast

pixelzdezines:Thank you and good luck for your project

:


No comments:

Post a Comment