Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will make donald trump hold your sign 10 different ways

I will make donald trump hold your sign 10 different ways












About:

I will make Donald Trump hold your message, advertisment, logo or anything else! 

Need advertisment? Donald Trump will do it for you!
Work will be delivered in  2h or FASTER !  after I check the recieved order

1 gig = 10 different pictures of Donald Trump holding your message, logo or advertisment.
Check extras for more !

Reminder
All orders will be completed in 24h or less !
*I do not own the original images*

Reviews


donhowe:Great value for the money and it all looks SO GOOD. Thanks!

eskil1:The most patient and generous buyer I've worked with so far ! Thank You !

nicolaskimaz:Very fast and efficient .

eskil1:Thank You !

peterparker91:Fast delivery! Keep on the good work


No comments:

Post a Comment