Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will make a 10sec HD video hitting a golf ball with a short message that you send me

I will make a 10sec HD video hitting a golf ball with a short message that you send me












About:

I will make a 10 seconds HD video with a short message written on a new golf ball and hit it perfectly just for you.
Can be your company name, quote, smiley face, anything you want keeping good intentions. I will not accept bad words or offenses.
One HD video aprox. 10 seconds. Just like the video above.
This gig is only for One HD video about 10 seconds aprox.
Can choose the driver, putter or bunker shot.

Thank you kindly.

Reviews


ctrooney:Very response and quick !! Thank you!

anchoryouthguy:Just what we wanted! Great job.

mandaladesign:Thank you kindly Mike!

darlenesanchez:Outstanding Experience!

mandaladesign:Thank you kindly


No comments:

Post a Comment