Friday, July 27, 2018

I will be your female Model

I will be your female Model












About:

As a professional model, it will be my pleasure to model for your business or product  by
  • wearing anything you provide or suggest
  • Hold your sign or placard with your message on it
  • take a picture in a particular position

Kindly note that I am transferring all rights to you completely.

Please, be aware that I will
  • take 2 photos for 1 gig
  • all pictures taken by me will be in HD
  • Adult or Sexually revealing request will be ignored

I look forward to working with you

Please read my gig extras for more!

Reviews


jaycoop1:Quality service, will work with again.

manudalmas:Really Great Job, thanks !

preciouschidera:Thank you

terrencewaltonj:Love It Great Work!

preciouschidera:thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment