Friday, July 27, 2018

I will post any message of interest in your facebook wall

I will post any message of interest in your facebook wall












About:

***PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING***

  • Are you looking forward to impress your buddies, family, ex-girlfriend or anyone?
  • Do you want to look less like a loner?
  • Are you looking for a Facebook comment to advertise a product  /  service?

I offer to write a 40-word or less Facebook post on your wall to make that happen.
I can and will write any type of message, maybe about a date we had, or are about to have, to advertise a service or product. 

TYPE OF CONTENT I WILL ****NOT***** POST:
  • Sexual content
  • Offensive content towards anything/anyone


My facebook profile picture is very noticeable, so that would totally raise some attention to you.

I can write the message in 3 different languages: Spanish, French or English. Remember, your needs are my nÂș 1 priority!!

Lemme know if you want my help.

***PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING***

Reviews


martec27:She is pleasant, and well versed in both Spanish and English. Carried out the work as requested and made sure that all details were followed through. Will definitely order again. Thanks

solucionesvagl:Awesome client!

couporch:A+++ Exactly as needed.

solucionesvagl:Outstanding Experience!

carlpe:Excellent.


No comments:

Post a Comment