Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I will be a female model for your site

I will be a female model for your site












About:

For $10 I will take 3 photos on a neutral, white background or in different locations (indoor, outdoor, office, gym).

The photos will be taken especially for your website so you can use them for reviews, sliders, background photos, etc.

If you want something custom, I can also wear a t-shirt with your logo so please check out my extras.

For any other ideas or questions, don't hesitate to send me a message!

Reviews


danf123:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

leegerstmann:These are great pictures! I love them! Thank you so much!

eveeve18:Thanks a lot! Great buyer!

arresteddev:great job!! thank you very much!

eveeve18:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment