Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I will photoshop image to enhance overall look!

I will photoshop image to enhance overall look!












About:

All packages includes 3 different poses of your choosing. 

Basic is just a pic of my dog.  
Standard and Premium will allow you the option to have my dog posing with a sign that has your logo, brand or message on  on it!   

Or he will just pose and be cute, or pose with your product..

Regardless please message me prior to ordering to make sure that you order the correct package and that we are on the same page. 

Thanks,
Angel :)

Reviews


bhodges:Thanks again for sharing so many of your animal adventures by posting reviews on RightPet!

angel_1987:Thanks for being courteous, friendly, positive, and amazing to work with!!!

bhodges:Friendly and talented fiverr writer.

angel_1987:Trustworthy and Dependable!!!

bhodges:Always enthusiastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment