Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will create loose leaf bullet journal pages for you

I will create loose leaf bullet journal pages for you












About:

You will tell me the 8 specific pages you need. (Monthly spreads usually take up 4 pages)

can be habit/mood trackers, or birthday logs, or just a couple pages with cute hand drawn borders around them. Doesn't matter. Send me an image to give me an idea what you want, and I'll do my best to replicate it if you desire. 

Also I do this gig only on Loose-leaf notebook paper, as trying to do it in notebooks is very difficult because my markers and pens don't erase and I am human. 

Eventually I will have the technology to make this available in a digital format, however currently I will have to physically ship you your pages. Which Is why I have had to place a small shipping fee for the pages, for the cost of large envelops and stamps to send you your pages. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment