Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will do my best to deliver a fantastic picture or testimonial for your product or website!Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions.

I will do my best to deliver a fantastic picture or testimonial for your product or website!Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions.












About:

Over 1500 happy customers and you could be the next one! 


I will take a picture with your site / message or picture opened on my laptop and be your model for just 5$. You are free to post the picture on social media, upload it on your site or use it for any other reason!

You will get an HD quality picture.I will try my best to send it as soon as possible and if you are not satisfied with my work I will send you a second one! :) 

Also, feel free to send me an example picture from my portfolio and I will try to recreate a similar photo.

Don't forget to check out the extras for more cool options!
100 % customer satisfaction guaranteed!!!
 
HOWEVER, pictures will not be redone 
for no adequate reason , unless there was a mistake on my part. When placing an order you automatically agree to accept this.

I do NOT promote dating or adult sites, if you place such order it will be cancelled.

Reviews


colinmcshane:Thank you for delivering above and beyond. :)

xxbabylovexx:Thank you so much for ordering!!

laralawfirm:this was a great picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

xxbabylovexx:Thanks so much - glad you liked it and thx for the tip!

kiribaby:i Would recommend buying this Gig good work\n


No comments:

Post a Comment