Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I will write sweet chocolate message on a delicious pancake

I will write sweet chocolate message on a delicious pancake












About:

Words. We used to put thought into them.These days, they hardly mean a thing. So what if we have something truly special to say?

So imagine if you could get your message across in a sweet, delicious and relatively inexpensive manner?

This is a pretty cool and unique idea to express your message in melted chocolate on this Warm Fluffy American Pancake.

Just tell me what you like to be written on this sweet delicious pancake and I'll quickly, accurately and tastefully put your words in chocolate!

Fancy chocolates are always a hit for any occasion.
Celebrate the occasion with chocolate that will make the occasion all the more sweet!

This tasty pancake is unique eye-catching way to say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and express your warmest wishes to your loved ones/your customers.

Keep your text short because it looks better (maximum 20-25 characters).

I will contact with you as many times as needed before finalizing any order - please respect my decision to say no if I can't do it.

Feel free to contact me before placing the order.
Looking forward to receive your orders!!! Have a nice day!!!

Reviews


kswright:Outstanding Experience! Highly recommend \u0026 will use again! Thanks!

nina_25:Thank you very much, it was an outstanding experience for me too! It was my pleasure to work with you!

classon221:Very Quick, and gave us options to choose

nina_25:Thank you, excellent communication, outstanding experience!

erosvellucci:I loved the fast delivery (exceeded the delivery time)! Also, great communication always managed to reply within a couple of hours which is incredible! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment