Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I will display your text you want on old license plates

I will display your text you want on old license plates












About:

Thank you for your interest!!
With this gig I display your name, any text you want or logo on  license plates.

For a greater personalization choose extra gig for:
  • Process and place your logo on it;
  • Customize license plates (like your state);
  • Fast delivery.

Whenever you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me. As always I guarantee maximum satisfaction.

NOTE: with this gig I don't send a real license plate but simply I place your message on an image of license plates, like in the sample.

Reviews


abrayall:Great job...exactly what I wanted!

oscarcorsini:Thanl you so much !

anaboyd:Great job and good experience!

oscarcorsini:Thank you!

serchy77:Great communication and exec union of this seller! Thank you so much Oscar. I am super happy and will come back to you surely.


No comments:

Post a Comment