Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will be a model for your product, brand, website

I will be a model for your product, brand, website












About:

Hello!

I'm an experienced model, and would love to promote your product, brand or clothing.


NO ADULT CONTENT OR ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE.


I will deliver high quality pictures of your product.


NOTE that if you shipping a product to me, you have to send a shipping label, if you want me to return it back to you.


For additional $10 you can choose the attire you prefer for modeling products other than clothing. I can provide:

 

-business-like
-sporty,
-casual,
-classy but sexy outfits.

 

Otherwise it will be an attire of my choice.

 

 

If you want me to take a VIDEO there will be $20 charge for 30 sec long video of me featuring your product or being a face of your website, brand, blog, etc. (no talking, just modeling)


 

If you sending me clothes, accessories, or other products to model please send me a message concerning size prior to ordering.


 

Promoting a single product is $5.
You will get 2 HD pictures per product (larger than 1Mb).


I will not redo the job if you misspelled your company name! so MAKE SURE TO SEND EXACT NAME

I can't wait to have business with you!

To model any products of slimming nature these is charge of extra $10.

Reviews


pavelsgrisins:Genius job! Best fiverr member!

dream261:thank you so much! love working with you!)

pavelsgrisins:Genius job! The best Fiverr member! Highly recommend +++++

dream261:Thank you so much.. best buyer ever! clear instructions, great communication, highly processional and understanding

philippehenri:Great work and pictures ! thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment