Monday, June 25, 2018

I will write a letter or postcard for you from beautiful hawaii

I will write a letter or postcard for you from beautiful hawaii












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Don't like your handwriting? Want to send a nice letter or postcard to someone but dont have the time to do it?
I will happily write a short message or letter to family, friends or whoever you would like! Postcards and stationary will be specially designed from beautiful Hawaii to make those you send it to reminisce of a vacation they've had or if they simply miss home.
Don't know what to say? I can work with you and we can make a great letter!

Please message me if im able to do it.
I will need a returning address (for letters) and sending address for postcards. Stationary will be of island and tribal design for authenticity. 

Reviews


carrieluis:Excellent work!

arlenesua:always a pleasure working with you!

carrieluis:Always great work!

arlenesua:wonderful working with you!!!

mushy:Fantastic communication, friendly, outstanding work, thanks! A+


No comments:

Post a Comment