Monday, June 25, 2018

I will play your advert on my radio station

I will play your advert on my radio station












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello sir,

Want too get your product or page maybe podcast Promoted ???

By putting your ad on our radio station with 10k listeners Monthly Worldwide, you will be able to get your brand out there at a very cheap cost and very effective. 

 You must have a recorded advertisement audio file already that is in mp3 (1min MAX)

Your ad will be played 10 times a Day for 14-Days ... 

$10 Also Send me your logo and brief write up and ill put you on our promotion pages Our Radio main website and also Radio adverting forums .

$15 as above with live djs playing your ad ( djs bring more listeners .. more ears means more interaction) 15days with 22 djs thats 44 shows live Different audiences 

Message me for anymore about our radio station 

This gig is $5, you will get your ad played 15-Days 
4-6 Times Per Day Average     

Reviews


ikeokw:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

ikeokw:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment