Monday, June 25, 2018

I will be your professional female fashion beauty or business model

I will be your professional female fashion beauty or business model












About:

Hello guys, 

I am looking forward to support you with your project.
Please contact me before ordering, so we can discuss your ideas in advance to provide you the best service and results for your business. I will answer quickly!


FOR 10$ YOU GET:

1 HD photo in different poses - neutral background of my choice
- JPEG format - High Quality/Resolution

+ Commercial use!


This GIG fits perfect for:

- Businesses Promoting their Service
- Product Advertising or Reviews
- Fashion Outfits
- Logo or Text on a Sign
- Make Up or Hairstyles
- any ideas of you are welcome

My work is copyrighted. Actions will be taken if manipulated or used for adult content.




For Product Advertisement or Reviews, please send the product to me before ordering! 

Reviews


gsrjrg:Awesome work!

unterberg:Always a pleasure working with you!

gsrjrg:Awesome work!

tylerjohnfowler:absolutely over delivered with selection. love the photos best model on fiverr.

unterberg:Thank you Tyler, really glad you like it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment