Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will display your message in the space

I will display your message in the space












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Want to impress clients or advertise your business, share your message in a profound way? This is your great, eye-catching Gig. 

 I will display your message on orbit for $5.

This work can be used as advertising material, promotional, motivational, background or social media profile.



It can also be used for :
  • Social media profile/cover/banner
  • Website Header
  • Anniversary
  • Birthday present
  • Advertisement
  • Wallpaper
  • Valentine day
  • Business Promotion
  • And many more!

FAQS:


1. What should you provide?
Just a copy of your message, logo, etc. Higher the quality, better. Have a PNG with transparent background, even better!

===> Extra Gig <===

(1)Want more than one message displayed? I'll give two more pictures for just extra $5.(Total $10 for 3 pictures.)

(2)Do not have a logo with transparent background? Got your back for just extra $5.

(3)Want your message NOW! Ok, it's yours within same day for just extra $5.

Order yours now!

Reviews


diazd82:Over 4 days late. Still don't have final product. will not recommend.

wormser:Thank You!

coachbru:Perfect. Simply perfect. The seller was super responsive and I got exactly what I wanted. WIll definitely order again.

dollith:Outstanding Experience!

karlbusche:I needed additional graphics for my ebook. This one is perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment