Monday, June 25, 2018

I will answer your questions to the best of my ability and provide you with a quick response. + See More

I will answer your questions to the best of my ability and provide you with a quick response. + See More












About:

I will write your message on the sand and will send the picture to you.. I will write your name, business name or whatever you want... the simpler the better so that will fit on the camera.. if you want a longer message, you may message me if it is possible... if you want to write it on a black sand, check out my other gig

Reviews


mayowynnebaxter:fast delivery

shade22business:5 Star Service, It's A Fantastic Idea, I Believe With The Right Marketing, The Whole World Would Want There Name In The Sand. Awesome Seller With Great Communication

francute:Outstanding Experience!

moraffah:Very Creative Gig. Excellent Seller.

francute:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment