Monday, June 25, 2018

I will take them to locations such as beach, nature or famous place

I will take them to locations such as beach, nature or famous place












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Your message for a loved one, girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/husband, fiance could be anything.
All in High Quality.

**PACKAGE #1
First $5 would be around my hometown here in Bulacan.

**PACKAGE #2
For $10 I can take you around Quezon City.

**PACKAGE #3
$100
For more breath-taking sceneries/Tourist places:
I can take you as far as 60-100miles away from my place, these are:
       for hot spot Beaches: Batangas, Bataan, Quezon, Pangasinan, Zambales, Subic...
       for Nature Trips/Famous places: Tagaytay, Laguna, Baguio, Tarlac, Pampanga, Nueva Ecija, Bataan,Batangas, Antipolo, Bulacan, Rizal, Manila
**I could do some side shots of the scenery/area other than your note with it. Good photos for blogging/stock photos/research.

Questions? Ask me!
I'm sure to write you back:)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment